Serbia Upside Down – Gravel Basecamp 22 – Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all entrants participating in Serbia Upside Down – Gravel Basecamp 22. Payment of the registration fee by the participant is his/her acknowledgment of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Price: The tour price is 350€ per person for guys, and 315€ for ladies (10% discount to support women in cycling).
- Payment deadline: The deadline for payment to confirm the registration is 10 days from receival of the email. Registration is not final until the organizer receives the registration fee from a participant.
- Payment options: If a participant is located abroad, the organizer will send the online payment gateway. In case a participant is located in Serbia, he/she can pay by cash. In both cases a participant will receive a receipt.
- Participant cancellation and reimbursement: Once a participant makes a payment, he/she will be able to cancel his/her spot and get a 50% reimbursement up to 4 weeks before the camp. Less than 4 weeks before the camp, the organizer would not be able to reimburse the registration fee.
- Event cancellation: The organizer has the right to cancel the event without warning, and is obliged to reimburse 90% of registration fee in such cases.
- Transport: For participants who do not have a car (or a friend with one), the organizer can arrange the transport Belgrade – Zdravkovac – Belgrade. There is an additional cost of 30€ per participant (bike included) and if a participant needs this service, he/she can reach out to the organizers via email.
- The participant acknowledges the inherent dangers and risks involved in participating in the activity. Risks may include but are not limited to, collision with pedestrians, vehicles, other riders, or fixed or moving objects, and dangers arising from surface hazards, equipment failure, weather, inadequate safety equipment, use of equipment or materials provided by organizers of Serbia Upside Down – Gravel Basecamp 22 or the participant.
- The participant acknowledges that these risks may be caused by the participant’s own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the activity, the area and conditions in which the activity takes place, and/or the participant’s own negligence or the negligence of others, whether or not known or reasonably foreseeable at this time. The participant undertakes to use good judgment and acknowledges his or her duty of care to other riders around them.
- The participant accepts and assumes all risks and is fully responsible for his or her actions whilst attending the event. Organizers of Serbia Upside Down – Gravel Basecamp 22 do not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such action.
- Each participant is responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider.
- The participant releases and discharges his or her right to sue organizers of Serbia Upside Down – Gravel Basecamp 22, sponsors, and owners of premises on which the activities take place.
- The participant accepts that instructions and routes may deviate at the time of the event.
- The participant agrees to wear a cycling helmet during the whole riding section of the event. The organizer of Serbia Upside Down – Gravel Basecamp 22 reserves the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone without a helmet.
- A substantial part of the ride will be on public roads and the participant is aware of this before the ride.
- The participant understands that any alcohol consumption before, during, and after the ride is at his/her own risk.
- The participant grants, to the organizers of Serbia Upside Down – Gravel Basecamp 22, the irrevocable and unrestricted right and permission to use, re-use, publish, and re-publish his or her images and a name.