Registration for Gravel Basecamp 2022
Dec 13 2021
What is Gravel Basecamp?
For the first time in this part of Europe, you can experience a unique Gravel camp. Sign up and experience an amazing event on two wheels. The camp will be stationed in an authentic place in central Serbia.
Serbia Upside Down is not a race or a competition. It is about adventure cycling in untouched nature, experiencing the local culture, meeting people and having fun.
When is it happening?
Event timing: July 13 – 17, 2022
Where will you be staying?
Place: Zdravkovac Country Club – official website
Address: 44.174935693775815, 20.550677351917116 – Google Map
What do you get when you register?
We guarantee an awesome experience, but here’s a list of what the registration includes:
– Full Gravel Basecamp (4 nights and 4 days of riding),
– Accommodation in cozy alpine styled 2-bed, 4-bed and 6-bed cottages and huts,
– Access to swimming pool and sauna, as well as other perks of our accommodation,
– Breakfast, lunch snack and dinner,
– Pre-scouted shorter and longer routes on gravel and mixed surface roads,
– GPX tracks for all routes,
– Party on Saturday,
Registration fee: €350.
To empower women in cycling, ladies get a 10% discount.
Please note registration is not the confirmation of your attendance. Due to a limited number of available spots, we will review all applications and contact you.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/bYrrfKYgZCyAFsmg7
Still not sure if you want to join us?
Check out the documentary film of our first cycling tour in 2020 to feel the vibes and enjoy gorgeous landscapes. Watch it on our YouTube channel: URL.
– Nemanja (Serbia) +381605777631
– Pavle (Serbia) +381691314035
– Jovana (Serbia) +381641777771
– Pedja (Germany) +4915256456345
With the gravel year coming back around to the start again, we finished with my stand-out favourite article from the year – a story of a group of friends bikepacking through Serbia.